The engine is
I ordered a new wiring harness from the original manufacturer in Italy. Beautiful work with ever wire marked. Not cheap!
Front suspension removed.
Most are questioning my sanity at this point and the betting line is that I will give up soon. Overwhelmed at what I’ve done and what lies ahead.
The work continues taking the car apart.
The car is starting to come together as more parts are installed on the body.
Stripping the parts off continues. Lots of photos being taken so someday we can get this back together.
This was my first attempt at any restoration. I picked a Dino as they are my favorite car. My son and I began taking it apart not knowing where this journey would lead us. Follow us on our journey. This project took 2 years with much learning as we went. 07836 was originally red with black interior and a very solid car. Here we go!